Wednesday, March 2, 2011

2010.Disney.Holidays.&All

...the rest of 2010...
-I continue to work at Disneyland :) I love it! So far I have worked in:

>New Orleans
>Critter Country
>Frontierland
>Adventureland
>Tomorrowland
>Main Street
>Company D (offsite CM store)
>& Downtown Disney at World of Disney

Next working on a Promotion!! :D


THANKSGIVING!! :)


Time with my familia :) always a good time. Eating some yummy turkey, mashed tators and some delicious biscuits! Time with them makes me so happy even if they drive me crazy.We had funny stories.Laughing a lot! Almost some milk shooting out of someone's nose & just fun.



Here's my family.They may be small &broken but i found them all on my own...














DECEMBER!



--David &Melissa found out they were gonna have a baby &asked me and danny to be the godparents :) it was a happy moment.filled with tears and hugs :)


--Cast Member Holiday Party! :) at Disneyland!



December 22nd
It has been 1 year since my nina passed away and there is not a day that i don't think of her. I miss her so much and only she knows how much i do. It's tough to go through the loss of someone so close to me, someone that i looked up to...or technically kinda down to cuz she was a little shorter than me lol but i loved her anyways :) she knows i joke around. It's been a year and i can't believe all that i have done without her here...sometimes i wonder if she's proud of the things i have done. I know that God needed her, I know she's happy, she's finally with her mom :') , I know she's at peace, &I know I am at peace with her passing but that doesn't change the emptiness but I know she is always with me.I honestly believe she is my guardian angel and she will always be with me through thick and thin through the good and the bad through it all. I believe things happen for a reason. I will always cherish the memories and moments i shared with her no matter what...cross my heart. :)
i love you nina.
love,
your becca. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment