Wednesday, March 2, 2011

2011 so far...

January
8th -Danny's brother David got married to his high school sweetheart Melissa. We were both in their wedding...Danny--Best Man & Me--Bridesmaid. :)

9th-14th- Cruise to Cabo San Lucas. Yes we joined David &Melissa on their honeymoon :) they asked!lol



i did get sick the first day at sea.food poisoning.yuk! but the cruise was so fun! Next is Disney Cruise!!! :)
February
--Moved out of my parents house :( it was excited/happy/sad day but I have to leave some time in my life, i don't wanna be Willie and live there for the rest of my life! lmao... Plus its only like 5 minutes away and I am there like everyday anyways lol...
March
--Applied to go back to school! :) yay! so hopefully back to school in September!
thats all for now...

















No comments:

Post a Comment